These might be one of my favorite meals! Packed with nutrients to fuel your body, easy to assemble & enjoyable to eat!
- 1lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 Bell Peppers
- Mexican cheese (optional)
1. Cook grass-fed ground beef.
You can choose to substitute ground turkey or chicken instead of beef. But I personally think it’s important to mix up my meats& fish daily to get various nutrients from each one. I try to choose grass-fed meats whenever possible. We love the Butcher Box for our meats and fish!!
- Sauté 1/2 onion + 1 garlic clove with avocado oil.
- Add ground beef
- Sauté till meat is fully cooked.
2. Make cauliflower rice
- In a pan sauté 1/4 chopped onion and coconut oil.
- Add in a head of chopped cauliflower.
- Cook till cauliflower becomes tender. Season as desired.
3. Set your oven to 350 degrees.
4. In a bowl combine cooked meat, cauliflower rice, black beans, corn & salsa.
5. Cut the tops off the peppers and scoop out the insides. You can use 6-8 peppers depending on the size of the pepper.
6. Fill the peppers with the mixture.
7. Bake at 350^ for about 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and if desired add a sprinkle of cheese and place back in oven till cheese is melted.
Very filling, nutritious and will satisfy every tastebud! It’s also a great portion size!
This is a great recipe if you’re focusing on eating clean, natural foods. Try to fill half your plate with veggies at every meal. Choose grass-fed meats when available.
When you fuel your body with good foods you will feel amazing!!!