It’s always good to have short-term and long-terms goals 🙌🏻
Goals can be fitness, nutrition or lifestyle oriented. They can be family goals, personal goals, team goals, relationship goals or even friend goals.
❗️Goals can help align your focus, jumpstart improved habits & enhance your time management❗️
You want to be able to measure your progress, maintain your motivation & make yourself accountable for your own actions.
It’s all about mindset and staying on track!
Here are some tips that I use to help my clients stay on tract with their goals ⤵️
1. Make them POSITIVE goals. Focus on what you can add into your life NOT take away.
2. Speak KINDLY to yourself.
3. No negative self-talk.
4. Create a plan that you know you will be CONSISTENT with.
5. Make attainable short-term goals that go along with the long-term goal.
6. Create POSITIVE SELF-TALK PHRASES to say to yourself AND repeat them often.
7. You need to have SELF-CONFIDENCE ➡️ increased ambition, increased effort, improved concentration + positivity.
8. Have a SUPPORT SYSTEM- family and friends that will cheer you on.
9. Take the negatively out of your life.
10. BELIEVE in yourself. It will have a strong influence on your actions.
11. Remember that TIME + EFFORT = COMMITMENT
12. It’s all about that LIFESTYLE CHANGE!!! Is your goal sustainable??
13. Baby steps ➡️ Small steps + short-term goals. Create daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly + yearly goals.
14. ENJOY THE PROCESS ! If you’re not enjoying yourself along the way…then find a new path to get to where you want to be 😉
15. Always remember your “WHY” ➡️ Your “why” is your driving force, it gives your integrity & it should be true to your core values.